We wandered through a ton of Travel Trailers and 5th Wheels but they just didn't feel as solid for obvious reasons and we just like the Motorhomes better. There are not a lot of Motorhomes for sale in our area and we are into the 'season' now after wasting so much time on George.
I checked to see if there were any RV shows coming up in North America - anywhere and it seems they all end before April. Just my luck. If anyone out there knows of one, PLEASE let us know.
In the meantime and in between time, we have a house to prep for the market. Please God let it sell quickly.... we have given ourselves 2 weeks to get it ready, which should be plenty and the ocean and hills are beautiful in June (not so much May, actually we are expecting SNOW on Sunday we were told by the supermarket cashier).
I will be doing a refresher search on gas mileage for C's and A's and see if I can narrow the field down a little.
Regardless of the Class, we must have:
- Arctic Package
- - Double glazed windows
- - Heated bays
- Night stands
- Queen island bed
- Reasonable bedroom storage
- Minimum 2-way appliance
- - Preferably convection oven not microwave (but not mandatory)
- NO LEAKS (or leak repairs)
- Black tank wash
- Separate fresh water from black/grey bay
- Electric in the vent fans (not necessarily electric fans, just available electric for Fantastic fans)
- Kitchen storage
- Reasonable counter space ( ie. at least some)
- Cab cup holders (this is a deal breaker)
- Separate house/engine battery compartments
- Desk or somewhere to put one ( ie. removable chair)
There might be more, but right now that's all I can remember off the top of my head.
Its progress, slow and steady wins the race.
Oh, and I just noticed that I have reached 10,000 pageviews. Thank you. 💐