Spent another few hours putting the new sitting room together. Got quite a bit done yesterday.
Roof vent trays installed
Vapour barrier put up and tuck taped
We had a very small bit left when we ran out of vapour barrier so we managed to use small pieces and get it all covered. Vapour barrier can only be purchased in 50 ft rolls and we clearly didn't need that much. Its not pretty but it is effective.
Going to be a nice cozy space
Managed to get 3 sheets up on the walls as well.
Yes, plywood on the walls - it is a shed after all.
We left the 4'x8' plywood outside last night because those who never get it right said it wasn't going to rain.......
This morning when I checked the weather (1st site I go to every am) - shock of all shocks, light rain turning to showers... beginning in 15 minutes....
Grabbed the dog for his morning excursion and moved all the plywood inside.... likely won't be able to do anything in here today, sheets are too large to cut in this small space. We'll see if it actually rains.