Beef with Cumin
Ingredients for 2 servings:
10oz Beef flank
2 tsp Garlic Powder
1/2 tsp Ginger
2 tsp Cumin
2 tsp Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
1/2 tsp Salt
1 tbsp Sesame Oil
2 tsp Soy Sauce
2 medium Scallions (Green Onions)
- Cut meat into strips; pat with paper towel to dry
- Mix spices( Garlic powder through Salt) in ziploc bag; add meat; remove air from bag and squirm spice mixture to cover meat
- Heat Oil in frying pan over medium-high heat
- Stir-fry meat until almost cooked, 3-5 minutes
- Reduce heat. Add Soy Sauce and Scallions
- Cook for a minute or two until scallions are soft. Serve hot and enjoy!
Nutrition stats per serving:
It truly looks tasty but we'll make it without the Cumin as Kathy is allergic.ReplyDelete
A good recipe to start your Recipe Page.
Be Safe and Enjoy!
It's about time.
Actually, I posted Mediterranean Chicken 2 days ago.Delete