Wednesday, 5 February 2020
Ingredients for 2 servings:
1/2C Cherry Tomatoes -halved
1/2C Olives -chopped
1.5Tbsp Capers -rinse and drain
1.5Tbsp Olive Oil
2 Chicken Breast -boneless, skinless
2 dash Salt
2 dash Pepper
- Slice olives, rinse capers, and toss together with the tomatoes and 1Tbsp olive oil in bowl.
- Cube chicken, season with salt & pepper to taste.
- Preheat frying pan with 1Tbsp olive oil, add chicken and sear quickly to golden brown
- Flip chicken until almost cooked through ( ~2 min remaining)
- Add tomatoe mixture to skillet and continue cooking until tomatoes have softened. ( ~2 min)
Transfer chicken to plate, spoon tomatoe mixture over the top and serve.
Nutrition stats per serving: