Ingredients for 2 servings:
3/4 tsp Olive Oil
2 Chicken Breasts
1/4 tsp Salt
1/4 tps Pepper
1Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
1/2 Clove Garlic - minced
6 1/2 Cherry Tomatoes
1/2 Tbsp Basil - chopped
1 oz Mozzarella Cheese (slice)
- In large skillet heat oil over medium-high heat
- Season chicken with salt & pepper and cook to golden and cooked through ~ 6 min a side. Transfer to plate.
- Add balsamic vinegar to skillet to deglaze, then add garlic and stir until fragrant, 1 minute.
- Halve tomatoes and season with salt. Add tomatoes to skillet and let simmer until soft, 5-7 min. Stir in Basil.
- Return chicken to skillet and nestle in tomatoes. Top with mozza and cover with lid to melt cheese.
- Spoon tomatoes over chicken and serve
- Serve on top of pasta or rice for complete meal
Nutrition facts per serving: